Troubleshooting issues when logging into your Inspectioneering account
Before you are able to log in to your Inspectioneering account, you need to confirm your email address by clicking on the link provided in an email that was sent to you upon registering.
If you didn't receive such an email, we recommend trying a few things:
- Search your email inbox for messages that were sent from email@example.com with the subject: Activate Your Inspectioneering.com Account
- Check your email spam or junk folder, as the message may have been flagged
If you still can't find the email, you can have our website resend the message. To do so:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book or safe sender list. This step is optional, but will decrease the likelihood of our emails being flagged as spam.
- Visit https://inspectioneering.com/login and attempt to log in using the email address and password you used to create your account.
- The following page will notify you that your account has not yet been confirmed and will provide a hyperlink to resend the confirmation email.
If you have tried everything above and still are unable to confirm your account, please submit a ticket
so our support team can assist you.
Troubleshooting issues with the online Inspectioneering Journal PDF reader
Purchasing printed Inspectioneering Journal back issues
Back issues of Inspectioneering Journal are available in limited quantities for US $19.99 each plus shipping and handling. If you are interested in ordering one or more back issues, please let us know the specific issues and quantities you would like ...
Updating your Inspectioneering account information
Visit the Account Settings page to do the following: Modify your profile information, such as your name and company. View your billing information, including your past order history and receipts from Inspectioneering.com transactions. Change your ...
Change your Inspectioneering account email address
In order to change your email address, please submit a ticket, letting us know: The email address currently associated with your Inspectioneering account The email address you would like to update your account to use. A member of our staff will get ...
Damaged Inspectioneering Journal print issues
If your Inspectioneering Journal issue frequently arrives damaged and your mailbox is sufficiently sized, then check with the post office to see if the magazine arrives in good condition. If it does not, please contact us immediately so we can find ...