Webinar Participation Eligibility for API Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Hours
By attending certain Inspectioneering webinars, you may be eligible for one or more API Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. Please read API's guidance document (Recertification Requirements: Continuing Professional Development Hours
) for a full understanding of the eligibility requirements. Specific to webinars, the guidance document states the following (as of April 13, 2022):
Certificants may watch webinars on Industry Related Topics and receive CPD hours for the duration of the webinar. The webinar must be a minimum of 50 minutes to be granted 1 CPD hour.
Verification for Webinars:
Certificants will provide ICP with proof of registration for the webinar.
Certificants may not complete the same webinar for two different recertification periods.
Certificates of completion (live webinars)
We issue certificates of attendance within one week of the date of a live webinar to all individuals who meet the following conditions:
- Registered for the webinar using full name, email address, and other required information. Without this information, the generated certificate may be incorrect.
- Attended a live version of the webinar.
- Attended the webinar for at least 50 minutes per API's guidelines noted above.
If you met these conditions but did not receive a certificate of completion, please do the following:
- Check your email spam/junk folder. Certificate emails may sometimes be incorrectly flagged as spam.
- Check any other email addresses that you may have registered for the webinar with. Certificates are sent to the email address that was originally used during registration.
- Submit a ticket and a member of our team will follow up.
At this time, Inspectioneering does not issue certificates of completion to individuals who attend live webinars via phone, or while using another individual's access credentials.
Certificates of completion (on-demand webinars)
Inspectioneering hosts numerous on-demand webinars on the Video Archive
section of our website. Many of these webinar replays are eligible for certificates of completion, based on the following rules:
- Corporate membership users are able to receive certificates of completion from the last 12 months of webinar replays.
- Individual subscribers (Print + Online and Online Access) are able to receive certificates of completion from the last 6 months of webinar replays.
- Registered users (those without either of the above subscriptions) are able to receive certificates of completion from the last 3 months of webinar replays.
In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must watch the entirety of the on-demand webinar. You will receive an email notification when your certificate is available.
to learn more about Inspectioneering's subscription and corporate membership options.
The Inspectioneering Style Guide
When submitting an article for publication with Inspectioneering, it's important that you follow some editorial standards that we have established to maintain consistency across our archives. Please review the following stylistic conventions and be ...
Accessing Your Certificates of Completion
Inspectioneering maintains archives of previously-issued webinar certificates of completion that may be accessed through your Inspectioneering.com user account. How to access your certificates Login to your Inspectioneering account. If you do not ...
Inspectioneering's editorial guidelines for citations and references
Inspectioneering has adopted the same Reference Formatting Guidelines used by ASME. Please refer to the guidelines below. Text Citations Within the text, references should be cited in numerical order according to their order of appearance. The ...
Submitting articles for publication in Inspectioneering Journal
We gladly welcome content from industry professionals. Please visit our Publish page to review the very simple publication guidelines and complete a form containing details about the article you are interested in publishing. A member of our editorial ...
Reasons for rejection of Inspectioneering Journal article submissions
Articles submitted for publication in Inspectioneering Journal go through a standardized editorial review process in which our editors determine whether or not the article meets our Publishing Guidelines. In some cases, we may decide to reject ...